1852 Lake Floyd Circle
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Health Unit Coordinator position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Health Unit Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Kent, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Contributed to the business planning and health promotion and wellness intervention process.
- Coordinated health awareness and educational campaigns, behavior change programs, at all designated client locations.
- Evaluated and enhanced program delivery channels through the network.
- Facilitated behavior change programs and health improvement programs and meeting presentations.
- Coordinated committee meetings; acquired program buy-in and supported through all levels of the organization.
- Coordinated with wellness program promotion and marketing.
Health Unit Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Applo,inc., Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Integrated with client health partner’s safety and other employee health-related departments.
- Participated in partner meetings to maximize program exposure.
- Maintained accurate records and ensured confidentiality of data.
- Recruited field health educators to deliver portions of the interventions to the organization.
- Evaluated and provided performance feedback to field health educators to ensure quality-driven programming.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in delivery and coordination of corporate-based health promotion programs
- In-depth knowledge of medical terminology
- Familiarity with data collection, data analysis, and outcomes reporting in regards to health risk and status
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Amazing ability to coordinate work promptly and accurately
- Strong interpersonal communication, leadership and customer service skills
- Ability to type a minimum of 40-50 words per minute
- Amazing ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands
High School Diploma, Life House Alternative School, FLAGSTAFF, AZ