1850 Pondside Ln
Derby, CT 06418
Job Objective Seeking an Automotive Service Consultant position in an environment where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Automotive Service Consultant, August 2005 – Present
ART MOEHN CHEVROLET-HONDA, Derby, CT
- Interacted with service customers to analyze the nature of the mechanical problems.
- Scheduled and organized appointments using dealership approved forms.
- Utilized maintenance menu to maintain a daily log of repair orders written, status and carryovers.
- Delivered vehicles to customers and answered questions, reviewed work preformed and explained charges and coverage.
Automotive Service Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
2348-Maroone Cadillac, Derby, CT
- Clarified description of problems, conducted inspections and took test drives.
- Developed and prepared estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor.
- Calculated customer’s payment and deductibles.
- Prepared documents on repair orders.
- Obtained approval signatures and entered RO into service database system.
- Participated in educational programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- ASE Certified with remarkable experience as Automotive Service Consultant
- Profound ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Familiarity with automotive & truck systems and technical resources
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Possess valid driver’s license
High School Diploma, Great Plains Luth High School, Watertown, SD