4638 Romano Street
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity as a Track coach so as to fully utilize my coaching skills.
- Track Coach, 2007 – Present
- Wilbur Cross High School, CT
- Trained athletes in high jump, Long jump, short and mid distance sprints.
- Maintained good relationships with athletes and athletic directors.
- Coached the long and middle distance runners.
- Conducted athlete conditioning classes.
- Organized walk-jog- run programs and fitness seminars.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge in the areas of triple jump, hurdles and high jump
- Solid knowledge in energy and environmental issues topics
- Extended ability to conduct fitness seminars
- Immense ability to develop on line training plans for the beginning runners
- Strength, speed, balance, stamina and flexibility
B.S in Physical Education, 2005, Alcon State University
M.S in Sports Leadership, 2007, Ohio State University