812 Robinson Switch Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55450
Job Objective To secure the position of Trade Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Ruby Corporation, Minneapolis, MN
May 2004 – Present
- Managed transaction processes by computing trades into the investment accounting system.
- Confirmed trades with broker and dealers
- Assisted with trade settlement issues.
- Supported the store teams in serving the customer efficiently.
- Ensured to meet and greet suppliers and manufacturers.
Pearl Corp, Minneapolis, MN
March 2002– April 2004
- Analyzed sales performance of products on promotion versus pre promotion.
- Produced sales reports based on category analysis.
- Maintained margins as directed by the Trading Controller.
- Awarded allocations based on sales history.
- Administered to develop supplier relationships.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of investment analytical tools
- Familiarity with capital markets and relevant coursework
- Ability to work independently
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY