2422 Sixth Ave N
Dalton, GA, 30720
Job Objective Seeking an Expediter Clerk position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Flip Corporation, Dalton, GA
May 2004 – Present
- Monitored the flow of materials, components and tools.
- Ensured to confer with supervisors to eliminate difficulties and delays.
- Facilitated rush orders and prepared standard progress reports.
- Ensured to notify a supervisor of major problems and assure speedy solution.
- Managed to take and accept responsibility for meeting customer’s expectations.
Turbo Corp, Dalton, GA
March 2002– April 2004
- Ensured availability of stock, and prioritize order.
- Determined overdue material and parts; and ensured resolution.
- Managed to take stock of available material and report status to supervisors.
- Recorded and maintained perpetual inventory of quantity and type of materials.
- Compiled and maintained material inventory records, production records and timecards.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working with a production house
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to create reports detailing work progress, costs, production issues and inventory levels
- Ability to review and distribute production, work, and shipment schedules
- Ability to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Professional with a positive attitude to work
High School Diploma
Empire High School, Duncan, OK