812 Robinson Switch Rd
Cincinnati, OH, 45270
Job Objective To obtain a Data Processing Clerk position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Data Processing Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Weltman Weinberg & Reis Co LPA, Cincinnati, OH
- Ensured entry of inspection data from field reports into the CAIRS database.
- Generated, proofread for accuracy and copied inspection reports.
- Regulated to keep track of received data and source documents by documenting and transmitting.
- Regulated filing of drawings, vaulting and maintained library organizations.
- Prepared and sorted source documents; identified and interpreted data to be entered.
Data Processing Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
AppleOne, Cincinnati, OH
- Entered alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen.
- Entered necessary codes when required.
- Ensured accuracy of data entered with source documents; re-entered if necessary.
- Compiled, sorted, and verified accuracy of data to be entered and maintained record of completed work.
- Administered to route documents after entry.
- Assisted with research needs and kept resource files organized and responded to inquiries.
- Contacted administration for preparing of source documents and resolved questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient with computer and Microsoft office Suite ; Word and Excel
- Experienced in analyzing and manipulating spreadsheet
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines under general supervision
- Flexibility to multitask and work in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential materials
Associate Degree in Commerce, Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH