39 Shingleton Road
St Joseph, MI 49085
Job Objective To secure Oil Tank Cleaner position to help contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in cleaning and upkeep of oil storage tanks
- Immense knowledge of work-related safety regulations and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of API, TCEQ and EPA standards, and specifications
- Familiarity with scraping and painting the interior surface of oil tank
- Ability to follow work schedules and finish all work-assignments, within deadlines
- Ability to execute strenuous activities like lifting and carrying heavy loads, with ease
Oil Tank Cleaner
Altec Industries, St Joseph, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Set up equipments and laid out hoses prior to cleaning oil tanks.
- Inspected oil storage tanks and cleaned the tank interiors, as directed.
- Operated and regulated company-assigned air monitoring equipment, properly.
- Prepared, maintained, and submitted timely report related to work scheduled and completed.
- Detected and reported tank-related safety hazards to immediate higher authority.
- Implemented and followed the company’s safety, quality, and environmental policies.
Oil Tank Cleaner
Endeavor Energy Resources, St Joseph, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Scrubbed, cleaned, and maintainedwalls of oil storage tanks, properly.
- Scraped off and discarded all scales and deposits from tank interiors.
- Drained oil tanker and flushed out chemical residues, oil remnants, and sludge.
- Used proper PPE and informed about potentially unsafe conditions, efficiently.
- Operated and maintained all company-provided tank cleaning and servicing equipments.
- Installed, repaired, and cleaned tanker valves, gaskets, and hoses, as requested.
Associate Degree in Environmental Science
Bladen Community College, Dublin, NC