4851 Timber Oak Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective To obtain a Facility Cleaner position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of performing facility cleaning, sanitization and garbage disposal activities
- Sound knowledge of standard cleaning and facility maintenance procedures
- Operational knowledge of manual and power-operated cleaning equipments
- Familiarity with established workplace safety and security rules
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks like frequent bending and climbing stairs
- Ability to managed and complete all given tasks, on time
Scioto Services, Los Angeles, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Swept and vacuumed all floors of the facility and dusted and wiped facility items.
- Scrubbed, sanitized, and restocked all restrooms, in a proper manner.
- Ran shampooers and buffers and used scissor lift to clean upper areas.
- Gathered and removed trashfrom floors, grounds, ashtrays, and garbage bins.
- Identified and reported probable safety issues and hazards to Management.
- Followed established safety and security regulations and maintained specified cleaning standards.
Jones Lang LaSalle, Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Used and maintained company-provided cleaning tools, solvents, and supplies.
- Cleaned and disinfected building floors, furniture and other interior areas.
- Collected and disposed off all garbage, in a proper manner.
- Logged all work performed daily and reported safety hazards and unsafe materials.
- Coordinated ad completed all cleaning tasks as per schedule and specifications.
- Monitored and replenished the stock of all cleaning supplies and equipments.
Associate Degree in Industrial Design
Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL