2043 Davis Lane
Denver, CO 80202
Job Objective To become a part of your team and serve as Barge Cleaner.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of barge stripping, cleaning and maintenance activities
- In-depth knowledge of established environmental and safety rules and policies
- Remarkable knowledge of operating cleaning machinery and welding torches
- Familiarity with handling and moving large and heavy objects
- Ability to interact with coworkers and the management, in a polite manner
- Ability to manage and complete all tasks, safely and on time
Archer Daniels Midland, Denver, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Set up,operated, and disassembled barge-cleaning equipment, safely.
- Attached hosepipes to barge and hooked it up with crane, properly.
- Stripped barge and cleaned it with high-pressure water blast.
- Replaced machine oil and filters and assisted in barge-painting activities.
- Removed old chemicals from barge and refilled it with fresh chemicals.
Vigor Industrial, Denver, CO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Checked, cleaned, and maintained all company-assigned equipments and tools.
- Assisted barge mechanics and welders and used hand signals during crane operations.
- Finished all work and completed all work-related reports, in a timely manner.
- Used personal protective equipment and executed all assigned tasks, safely.
- Interpreted and adhered to safety and environmental regulations and policies.
Associate Degree in Electronic Technology
Muscatine Community College, Muscatine, IA