1548 Westwood Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743
Job Objective To obtain a Brokerage Clerk position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in financial service sales and marketing
- Huge knowledge of word processing and financial spreadsheet programs
- In-depth knowledge of mutual fund operational processes
- Wide knowledge of Mutual Funds, transfer agency operations and trading
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet
- Amazing ability to work autonomously
- Superior communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, administrative and time management skills
Tri-State Employment, Huntington, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Coordinated with customers and coworkers.
- Maintained security transactions and scheduled transfers and delivery of security certificates.
- Outlined forms and operated standard office machines.
- Reviewed daily stock prices.
- Calculated total holdings, dividends and interest and transfer taxes.
- Formulated reports and verified ownership and transaction information.
Wells Fargo, Huntington, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Interrogated aged debtors report and identified overdue balances.
- Identifying the nature of items comprising overdue balances.
- Coordinated with clients and brokers.
- Handled trade related queries and coordinated with Brokerage Assistant and Primary Bankers.
- Formulated aged debtors reports and presentation.
- Drafted rates letters and distributed to clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY