3649 Bungalow Road
Crab Orchard, NE 68332
Job Objective To secure a position as Personal Banker with Barclays.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in performing various banking operations as personal banker for clients
- Sound knowledge of all internal bank systems and processes
- Profound knowledge of customer service practices to facilitate sales of services
- Exceptional knowledge of analyzing individual requirements of customers
- Ability to maintain knowledge of all bank products and services
- Ability to establish efficient credibility with all clients
- Ability to achieve sales target for bank
- Ability to assist customer in account opening as per bank policies and procedures
Barclays Personal Banker
ViewPoint Bank, Crab Orchard, NE
August 2007 – Present
- Evaluated merchandising for all client services and products and assisted in appropriate selection.
- Coordinated with personal lending team to facilitate loans for personal customers.
- Administered various complaints in banking hall and provided efficient resolution.
- Developed special campaigns for promotions of in branch marketing plans.
- Assisted clients to open new accounts and obtained packaged loan products.
- Analyzed customer requirements and recommended services and products accordingly.
- Ensured compliance to all service standards to deal with various client issues.
- Managed customer demands and if required introduced to segment specialists.
Master’s Degree in Finance
Baltimore Hebrew University, Baltimore, MD
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, OR