8180 Champion Ln
Colchester, CT 06415
Job Objective To obtain a Dining Room Attendant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in food service and administration
- Huge knowledge of checking and maintaining stock in the kitchen and preparing items upon request
- Profound ability to perform temperature check for food during serving time
- Amazing ability to set up hot and cold food racks in steam and chiller wells
- Ability to lift trays with food above shoulder level
- Remarkable ability of meeting and greeting all customers with friendly attitude
- Strong ability to meet grooming standards and customer expectations
Dining Room Attendant, August 2005 to till date
The Charles Hotel, Colchester, CT
- Stacked glasses and mugs in beverage areas.
- Sliced vegetables and meats for salad bar following culinary standards.
- Set up hot and cold food racks in steam or chiller wells.
- Monitored trays on food service line and replaced when empty.
- Cleaned counters, ice cream and beverage dispensers and serving stations continuously.
- Baked pastries and cookies in commercial oven.
- Brewed coffees by using correct type of pot to minimize waste.
- Cleaned coffee brewing equipment weekly.
Dining Room Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Kelly Services, Colchester, CT
- Assisted in table maintenance and poured water for guests.
- Communicated any Guests ‘needs to servers.
- Assisted in restocking side stations using china-glass and silver.
- Maintained clean work areas.
- Kept buffet, kiosks clean and neat during business hours.
- Communicated with kitchen staff on business levels and food quality.
- Assisted in all hotel or conference center amenities and other restaurants.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management, Fort Valley State University, Georgia, GA