5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective Seeking a position as Optometrist Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable knowledge of contact lens fitting and training
- Excellent knowledge of eyeglass lens materials and designs
- Proven ability to measure for bifocals, progressive lenses, PD’s, seg heights etc
- Profound ability to adjust and correct fitting of eyeglass frames
- Exemplary communication and intra-personal skills
Vision Source, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Obtained and recorded patient’s preliminary case history.
- Maintained records and schedules appointments.
- Performed bookkeeping, correspondence, and filing.
- Worked with patients helping them with the purchase of their glasses, etc.
National Vision, Inc., San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005.
- Provided great customer service and the most advanced technology in eye care.
- Facilitated to modify contact lenses.
- Maintained inventory of materials and cleaned instruments.
- Assisted patients in frame selection; managed to adjust and repairs glasses.
- Assisted in fabrication of eye glasses or contact lenses.
- Ensured to provide the most comprehensive care for patients.
Associate Degree in Physician Assistant
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA