5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective Seeking a position as Optometric Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of a optometric or ophthalmic facility
- Profound experience performing automated visual fields and OCT’s
- Sound ability to monitor and maintain specialty testing equipment
- Reliable, self-sufficient, and detail oriented to manage daily schedule
- Flexibility to work as a doctors assistant when appropriate
- Sound customer and organizational skills
ProHealth Care, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Documented all findings in the patient medical record and route slip verification.
- Maintained examination rooms, and stocks.
- Assisted the provider in scheduling.
- Performed pre-testing, supplemental medical testing; and verified contact lens parameters by cross-checking.
- Provided contact lens trainings and assisted patients with frame selection and lens options.
Precision Eye Care, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Greeted and welcomed patients; investigated Information; coordinated the appointment system; maintained and updated records.
- Performed frame measurements and adjustments to assure cosmetically, physically and optically optimum spectacle performance.
- Answered telephone and assisted with patient questions.
- Managed simple repairs; advised patients of charges; collected payments and submitted daily receipts.
- Tracked inventory and materials and prepare correspondence.
Associate degrees in Health Unit Coordinator
George Washington University, Washington, DC