5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 01719
Objective To obtain an Optician Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable knowledge in measuring bifocals and progressive lenses
- Ability to adjust and correct fitting of eyeglass frames
- Sound knowledge of contact lens fitting and training
- Sound knowledge of patient insurance eligibility
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Proficient with related computer applications
Nationalvison., Boxboro, MA.
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted the patients in frame and lens selection with accurate size adhering to prescription.
- Managed adjustments of spectacles and frame styling.
- Assisted the patients with contact lens usage training.
- Administered optical lens and frame sales, ensured insurance billing, and computed all charges and credits.
- Generated daily and monthly financial reports and ensured sending recalls and patient statements monthly.
Eyecare Center, Boxboro, MA.
May 2000 to July 2005.
- Managed optical lens and frame sales.
- Prepared patient charts, retinal photographs and visual fields etc.
- Assisted patients to select eyewear; insert and remove contact lenses; and processed custom optical product orders.
- Maintained telephone etiquette; greeted patients & responded to their queries; scheduled appointments.
- Reviewed insurance benefits filed claims and managed to maintain pertinent deadlines.
Associate Degree in Medical Assistant
Northeastern University, Boston, MA