5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain a Mechanic Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in auto functionary and the use and placement of spares.
- Profound knowledge of automotive repair and operating procedures
- Good knowledge of the car rental industry
- Ability to prioritize work
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
Hertz, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Performed preventative and routine maintenance on vehicles.
- Documented associated problems, cause and actions needed.
- Received and responded to customer complaints and problems.
- Maintained facilities buildings and grounds and assisted in inspections.
Banner Health, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Managed steam cleaning and washed a wide range of parts and equipment.
- Loaded and unloads small and large parts and packages.
- Managed to reads paper and electronic instructions.
- Performed routine cleaning and maintenance of facility.
- Ensured stocks and maintained parts inventory appropriately.
Associate degree in Industrial Mechanics
University of North Texas, Fort Worth, TX