5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 01719
Objective To obtain the position as General Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Ability to quick study and to retain information
- Ability to take multiple tasks to completion
- Ability to manage with integrity, honesty
- Ability to complete and manage administrative paperwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Raytheon Polar Services, Boxboro, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Handled cargo and operated vehicles.
- Assisted with inventory and re-supply functions.
- Provided mechanical assistance in the repair of vehicles and other equipment.
- Prepared cargo for shipment.
- Assisted in separation and disposal of materials.
ACE Limited/ACE INA, Boxboro, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Ensured set-up, distribution, filing of policies, endorsements and other correspondence.
- Ensured open, date stamp and distribute department mail.
- Processed mods, state regulatory bureau filings, posting notices and state mandated program letters.
- Processed conditional renewals, non-renewals, cancellations and reinstatements.
Associate Degree in Business Management & Administration
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL