8700 Centreville Rd
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Objective To obtain a Fiscal Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Through knowledge of mission, values, and policies in the performance of daily duties
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in regards to staff and family information
- Ability to multi task and provide consistency of services
- Ability to operate calculator, typewriter, computer, postage machine
- Wide knowledge of Child Abuse and Neglect Policy
- Excellent team management skills
CentroNia, Las Vegas, NM
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained reference list of vendor, contractors, lessons and other providers for Agency.
- Solicited bids for site maintenance repair contracts.
- Compiled and submitted contracts for approval.
- Ensured that all reports and records are maintained accurately and promptly.
- Completed required vouchers for child care assistance.
MyFlorida, Las Vegas, NM
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained a complete set of records of accounts payable and receivable transactions.
- Maintained Accounts Payable and Receivable subsidiary ledgers.
- Prepared accounts payable aging schedule and reconciliation.
- Compiled data and reports for statistics and reporting compliance purpose.
- Calculated and summarized non-employee compensation.
Associate Degree in Accounting
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA