9850 Twin Cities Rd
Missoula, MT, 59801
Objective Seeking the Family Readiness Support Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of community and social service agencies
- Ability to apply required knowledge to office automation functions.
- Ability to prepare correspondence and reports.
- Strong knowledge of grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation and office terminology
- Proficiency in using printer, fax machine and other office related equipment
- Good typing skills
Family Readiness Support Assistant
Quarterline Consulting Services, Missoula, MT
August 2005 to till date
- Coordinated for facilities, speakers, and child-care.
- Prepared, coordinated and distributed flyers, letters, calendars, and newsletters.
- Ensured timely and accurate information is relayed to soldiers.
- Performed general office clerical duties.
- Performed word processing functions, typed forms, and maintained files..
Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences Education
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA