3567 Payne Street
Rosenberg, TX 77471
Job Objective Seeking a Standardized Patient Actor position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing standardized portrayal of patient’s emotional and physical behavior
- Profound knowledge of condition-specific psychosocial behavioral aspects
- Outstanding knowledge of vital sign observation, monitoring, and reporting procedures
- Familiarity with travelling to various locations and meeting clients
- Ability to interpret and follow all given oral and written instructions, accurately
- Ability to handle and respond to work-related queries, in a prompt and professional manner
Standardized Patient Actor
WCF Shared Services – Saint Petersburg, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Enacted patients’ responses and depicted their behavior, in front of medical students and personnel.
- Observed and demonstrated physical and emotional conduct of patients, in a realistic manner.
- Watched and performed actions of patients suffering from common medical condition.
- Examined and interpreted all information related to patient’s vital signs and body.
- Prepared and submitted all work-related feedback, in a timely manner.
- Received and responded to acting requests associated with special-written cases.
- Appeared in multiple training videos and performed roles of patients and nurses.
- Cooperated with medical students and allowed them to practice on-site physical health evaluations.
- Travelled to various sites and delivered acting services, as requested.
- Developed and maintained cordial relationships with all students and employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA