2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective Telecommunications Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of Networking
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex data communication and telecommunication problems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in process simultaneously
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications quickly
- Ability to comprehend managerial and policy telecom issues
- Ability to perform complex problem diagnosis and fault isolation of telephone systems
- Profound knowledge of implementing DSL/Broadband connectivity to a small office environment
Technology Consulting, Inc., Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Monitored and examined all telecommunications equipment, voicemail and PBXs.
- Performed and conducted administration, moves and changes to PBX and Electronic Key Telephone systems.
- Conducted and performed analysis of site telephone systems for the purpose of optimizing services and costs efficiencies.
- Provided telephone education and setup for all new hires.
- Developed and prepared training plan for educating existing staff on new features using telephony software.
CB Richard Ellis, Buffalo, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Documented telephony equipment and prepared administrative user manual.
- Managed and maintained business call recording telephony software and provided reporting and retrieval.
- Managed upgrade and patches of telephony equipment and software.
- Recommended upgrades and enhancements to the telephony equipment and software.
- Organized data related to Information Systems.
- Created new workflows and managed existing workflows within the file management software.
- Performed complete Administrative tasks such as organizing files, schedules and appointments.
Bachelors Degree in Communication
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA