5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective Seeking the position of Resource Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to identify and analyze problems
- Ability to deal with conflict in a professional and positive manner
- Proficient with MS Project, PeopleSoft, Lawson, Excel, PowerPoint, ARS, Lotus Notes
- Operational knowledge of software testing
- Sound knowledge of writing test plans, test scripts, test cases and the execution of testing
SAIC, Chicago, IL
August 2005 – Present
Exhibits complete comprehension of physical, technical, human and financial resource requirements.
Determined availability for all of component’s programs and recognized their relative position among those of other components.
Developed and implemented long-range plans to accomplish component goals.
Assisted in the preparation of budget exercise submissions.
Ensured that program execution is proceeding within available resource constraints and remained consistent with goals.
FPMI Solutions, Chicago, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
Utilized automated program planning software applications.
Performed business resource planning practices and Agency budgeting practices and procedures.
Worked with Agency and CFO mission, plans, and programs needed for participation in the Agency’s decision-making process.
Adhered to Federal regulations and laws for area of assignment.
Assured procedures to ensure data integrity and timeliness of the data.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA