2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective Obtain a Production Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Operational knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio and IIS
- Profound knowledge with Hosting, Deployments and supporting websites
- Sound knowledge of CRM and SharePoint
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, evaluate, interpret and summarize data for reports
- Ability to prepare forecasts and analyze industry trends
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
Disney ABC Television Group, Lansing, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Determined and assessed the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on production systems.
- Installed, configured, patched and maintained servers and databases of various sizes.
- Determined system performance indicators and recommended improvement actions.
- Performed and conducted major upgrades of systems and associated products.
- Created and reviewed technical system recovery plans.
- Reviewed and processed the problem management register and identified and implemented actions.
- Assessed, installed and maintained third-party tools.
Lockheed Martin, Lansing, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Identified and resolved issues related to the production process by utilizing cross-functional resources.
- Determined and analyzed production reports to ensure error-free processing.
- Documented and escalated issues that prevented production from executing in an error-minimized mode.
- Developed and documented process flows and maintained production and project documentation.
- Provided estimated time and resources required to complete project requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID