2141 Springdale Rd SW, Apt 411
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Job Objective Healthcare Business Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to design, build, and implement business solutions
- Ability to facilitate large business requirements sessions,
- Ability to translate business processes into functional requirements
- Extensive knowledge of hospital administrative data
- Wide knowledge of clinical and financial aspects of patient management
- In-depth knowledge of the patient care setting and clinical practice
Healthcare Business Analyst
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC, Colorado Springs, CO
August 2005 – Present
- Manned to weekly archive all inactive accounts.
- Produced and maintained all facility reports.
- Created, maintained user log-ons including password resets and employee termination protocols.
- Located and reproduced routine reports that failed to generate and distribute.
- Interacted with sites Internal and External auditors during the audit process.
- Classified problems as system, training, process and recommended corrections.
TEKsystems, Colorado Springs, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Reviewed programming requests and worked effectively with business users and technical staff.
- Articulated and presented business analysis results clearly and concisely to programming staff.
- Developed and prepared requirements tractability matrix to be used in software development and QA testing.
- Identified required information fields and developed data dictionary.
- Participated effectively in systems development efforts.
- Tested, accepted testing and implementation of information systems, modules and subsystems.
Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Administration
University of California, Berkeley, CA