10541 Peruvian Way
Carson, CA 90746
Job Objective To secure the position of Special Agent that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Special Agent, May 2004 – Present
Norfolk Southern, Carson, CA
- Enforced alcohol and tobacco laws and regulations, motor fuel tax, motor carrier and motor vehicle registration laws and related work.
- Obtained and executed arrest and search warrants and conducted investigations for distilled spirits licenses pursuant to laws and rules.
- Planned and carried out investigations to determine violations of Federal laws and regulations, and TARP regulations.
- Inquired to subjects and third party witnesses, and secured evidence from other outside sources to determine nature and extent of violation.
Special Agent, March 2002– April 2004
California National Guard, Carson, CA
- Apprehended persons who violated laws and arrested by warrant.
- Assisted States Attorneys in preparing information and evidence for trials.
- Served Grand Jury subpoenas when directed by the courts.
- Provided evidence as a government witness before Grand Juries and in the courts in criminal cases, and at administrative hearings in non-criminal cases.
- Prepared reports of complex investigations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge to enforce Federal laws and regulations, and TARP regulations
- Profound knowledge of criminal code and other state and federal statutes applicable to law enforcement
- Sound Knowledge of methods, techniques and practices of law enforcement pertaining to high tech investigations
- Skilled in using law enforcement and surveillance equipment
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to handle a diversity of personnel matters, personalities and case related problems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is all aspects of work and handle stressful situations
Associate Degree in Accounting, Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing, NJ