2764 N Macondray Ln
Bristol, TN 37620
Job Objective To obtain an Internal Revenue Agent position with a reputable organization.
Internal Revenue Agent, May 2004 – Present
US Internal Revenue Service, Bristol, TN
- Conducted examinations and related investigations of complex tax returns.
- Interacted with taxpayers, tax lawyers and others regarding daily operations.
- Analyzed accounting systems, business activities and funding.
- Classified correct tax accountability.
- Identified global issues based on strange items.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience as a Internal Revenue agent
- Profound knowledge of tax implication and the corporate tax program
- Proven ability determine correct federal tax liabilities
- Ability to conduct examinations relating to technical requirements
- Excellent skills in dealing with senior levels of corporate tax departments
- Sound oral and written communication skills
Associate Degree in Finance, Tohono O’odham Community College, Sells, AZ