1016 Walton Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Job Objective Seeking employment as an Admissions Advisor to fill a position within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable admissions counseling and outreach experience
- Wide knowledge of human behavior, academic counseling, social work, marketing, management, business
- Ability to recruit, advise and service adults in an educational setting
- Skilled at surfing the web and working with online programs
- Ability to work in a diverse environment dealing with students
- Amazing ability to represent academy confidently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (MS office, Excel, Access and Outlook)
- Ability to travel to recruit and attend conferences and other related activities
Admissions Advisor, August 2005 – Present
National University of Health Sciences, Salt Lake City, UT
- Assisted with the Registration Activities, New Student Orientation and Open House Events.
- Assisted the prospective students with admissions enrollment and tracked student’s admissions progress until start date.
- Maintained the organized, updated confidential admissions enrollment information for new students and current students.
- Maintained the accuracy of student documents in files.
Admissions Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Minnesota State College, Salt Lake City, UT
- Established relationships and presented the school and its programs to prospective students and families.
- Reviewed the programs and toured the campus with prospective students.
- Maintained the database system to track prospective students and enrollments.
- Interviewed the applicants through telephone and personal interviews, to analyze motivation, interest, effort and ability to qualify for various programs.
- Reviewed programs and toured with students.
- Handled the student enrollment application process.
- Performed daily interviews, reviewed enrollment activities and updated leads.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Tarrant County College, Fort Worth, TX
Master’s Degree in Education, DePauw University, Greencastle, IN