3399 Marietta Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Job Objective Looking for an IIS Administrator position within your organization on a full time basis to also help the organization with my experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in systems administration
- Huge knowledge of Lotus Notes, IIS 6.0 and IIS7.0,DNS, FTP Server
- Deep knowledge of Terminal Services and Remote administration
- Familiarity with Server Architecture hardware and Performance tuning
- Amazing ability to resolve problems
- Outstanding ability to manage in a team
- Superior communication skills
Critical Skills, Inc, San Francisco, CA
November 2007 – Present
- Imparted administration in IIS.
- Extended management in MKS, F5, Tidal and Team Foundation.
- Outlined advice in configuring, installing, upgrading and trouble shooting.
- Aided with personal computer hardware and software.
Midwest Consulting Group, Inc, San Francisco, CA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Handled applications on Windows Server 2003 R2 and Server 2008.
- Oversaw windows services and troubleshot.
- Aided as first-line support.
- Evaluated complex problems and managed issues for future troubleshooting.
- Coordinated with the enterprise schedulers.
- Imparted backup support and scheduled coverage.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems
Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY