3146 Middleville Road
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Looking for work as an EDI Administrator to help increase the efficiency and help the organization to meet their long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in providing EDI support and working with the different VANs and FTP
- Sound knowledge of the various specific EDI Transactions
- Deep knowledge of the various AS2 and the FTP communication system
- Proficient with SAP ERP version, SAP Netweaver PI, JD Edwards financial systems and webMethods
- Good understanding of data mapping principles, data work flows and data constraints
- Ability to understand the X12 Mapping specs and standards
- Ability to work as an individual and a team member for the EDI systems
- Ability to maintain relations with the technical and non technical staff
EDI Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Robert Half Technology, Los Angeles, CA
- Provided the first and second level support for EDI.
- Performed troubleshooting of the new mapping configurations in the system.
- Provided application support to the internal and external staff such as the operations and Finance staff.
- Assisted in the new EDI transactions, acquired new trading partners and compliance testing.
- Resolved any issues on the EDI network by daily monitoring.
- Advised the partners to maintain the systems to reduce malfunctions in the system.
EDI Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
H.H.Brown Shoe Co., Los Angeles, CA
- Assisted in the migration of various server systems.
- Participated in the working of the EDI team, resolved complex issues in the Unix and Linux technologies.
- Designed the corporate EDI for performing installation of the proposed systems.
- Coordinated with the customers, business partners, vendors and the application programmers for developing new programs and resolved any problems in the system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Georgia Southwestern State University, Americus, GA