254 Carson Street
Lexington, KY 40507
Career Objective To use my experience and expertise as a Construction Contract Administrator to help boost the organization and increase sales.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with heavy construction contract administration
- Sound knowledge of the laws and regulations in procuring construction services
- In-depth knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation FAR/DFARS
- Familiarity with construction contract law, local regulations and policies
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the assignments in order to meet the deadlines
- Ability to write reports, document findings, and procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment and follow the necessary guidelines
Construction Contract Administrator, November 2007 – Present
GNC, Lexington, KY
- Maintained the engineering construction policies and procedures such as contractor’s appraisal, compensation and planning of the construction.
- Provided the budget information and managed the expenditures and recommended necessary actions.
- Maintained the contract records by documenting the construction procedure till its execution.
- Managed the material and supplies for the construction by documenting the recipets of the materials.
- Prepared the databases and files for summarizing the data and collecting and analyzing the project information.
- Studied the new legal requirements to incorporate it in the contract.
Construction Contract Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Pennsy, Lexington, KY
- Prepared the sub agreements of the contracts and kept track of the agreements and insurance certificates.
- Maintained monthly reports on the ECMS and transferred the project from HCSS to the viewpoint.
- Documented the invoices and vouchers in the Accounts Payable in the Viewpoint.
- Prepared the Contract Status reports including the revenue recognition and maintain the monthly bids.
- Prepared weekly reports on payrolls and purchase orders
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL