With more people relying on banking and fewer people using cash in their transactions, bank tellers are becoming an increasing necessity in our lives. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts a growth of up to 8% over the next five years for this position. Most bank tellers focus primarily on face to face customer service, although an increasing number of them have online responsibilities as well.
Your ability to craft a good resume will be what sets you apart from the rest of the potential employment pool. When it comes to crafting your resume, a good objective statement is the first step in presenting yourself to a would-be employer. What follows are some sample objective statements that you might want to consider when developing your resume.
Sample Bank Teller Objectives:
- Seeking a position at Wyatt Community Credit Union where I can utilize my strong customer service skills, knowledge of the banking process, and desire to take on new and diverse challenges in the workplace.
- To secure a position at North National Bank where I can fully utilize my knowledge of banking practices and my communication skills in order to help meet the banking needs of customers who need advice or assistance.
- To obtain a full time position as a bank teller at New York City Bank with the intention of serving the community, improving the organizational capabilities of the bank, and helping to meet the banking needs of those who have questions or problems.
- To combine my communication skills, my customer service abilities, and my strong desire to serve the people in my community in a package that will help Tri State Banking Services become the best organization it can possibly be.
- To obtain a position within Danbury Federal Credit Union where I can properly utilize my communication and organizational skills while taking on new challenges and providing the highest possible level of customer service to clients.
- To secure a position with National Union Bank that allows me to fully utilize my education, my core math skills, and my passion for customer service in a position that offers new challenges and a focus on multitasking.
- Seeking a position with Eastern Banking Services where I can make a positive impact on the organization by providing efficient customer service, good accounting skills, and the liberal use of my strong background in sales.
- To gain employment with High River National Bank in a bank teller position where I can use my communication abilities and attention to detail to their fullest while helping to serve the bank’s mission of integrity and excellent customer service.
- To secure a full time permanent position with Longview Credit Union where I can utilize my strong educational background and multiple years of experience as a bank teller in a position that allows me to meet the needs of both the organization and the customers that support it.
- To use my background as a bank teller and customer service representative in a new and challenging position with Wide Canyon Bank that will allow me to use my skills to their fullest while also improving my base of knowledge and experience.