43 Savannah Street • Savannah, Georgia • 16557
Home: (999)999-9999, Cell: (999)999-9999 [email]
Objective To further my experience and education in the position of Computer Scientist
SUMMARY Computer programmer with over 6 years experience in computer programming, conception, engineering, visual tracking, communications, decoding, and artificial intelligence, command of use of robotic and pan/tilt technologies. Experience with both Windows XP and Linux programming environments. Specialized in design creation software and highly skilled in data acquisition methodology and function.
• Extensive knowledge of development of related computer programs.
• Experienced in formulating scientific theory and offering a highly technical and effective solution to each cause through intensive professional research methods.
• Extraordinary communications skills as in dealing with colleagues and other departments.
• Excellent command of human-computer interaction, coding troubleshooting, usability engineering, cognitive science, and information technology science.
• Solid experience designing user interfaces for information management.
• In-depth programming acumen in all basic and complicated programs to include: JAVA, Perl, and XSLT.
• Ability to effectively build successful XML-based applications.
Science Research Inc., Savannah, GA 2004 – present
Associate Computer Scientist
•Develop computer applications and capabilities to facilitate integration of information into the internal repository in a manner that is efficient and convenient for the user.
•Create and implement streamline data acquisition software for company use.
•Developing industry tools for enhanced levels of research and communication.
•Responsible for maintaining the Science Research databases in all functions and troubleshooting needs.
•Educate scientific users in the use of Science Research Inc software and applications.
•Develop computer application programs for analyzing data.
Brown University, Savannah, GA 1999 – 2004
Computer Research Assistant
•Assisted in the research and designing of new computer concepts for university research.
•Evaluated innovative and cutting edge user interface systems.
•Developed user studies for optimum research results.
•Thoroughly analyzed data collected in user studies to determine product optimization.
•Performed background research, programmed the interface for organization of research results, and handled all trouble shooting and maintenance that arose.
•Analyzed the data results with meaningful scientific conclusions and findings and presented this at regular industry conferences and seminars.
Education and Professional Training
PhD Computer Science Applications in Robotics, Savannah University, GA (1999)
MS Computer Science, Savannah University, GA (1997)
BS Computer Science, Savannah University, GA (1995)