843 Wolff St
Mansfield, TX 76063
Job Objective To secure the position of VB SQL Programmer in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
VB SQL Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Menards, Inc., Mansfield, TX
- Developed and prepared test plans and thoroughly tested and debugged all programs prior to implementation.
- Developed and improved purchasing related applications for the Buying Office Staff using Visual Basic and SQL.
- Provided weekly updated task information on the projects that are being worked on.
- Interacted with Users to evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Maintained an in-depth knowledge of User’s operations to facilitate communication regarding requirements.
- Assisted Team Leaders and Project Managers and provided timeline and task information based on a proposed project scope.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic.net both programming and dba levels
- Sound knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and database optimization concepts
- Deep knowledge of coding, testing, debugging and installing to support client server software applications
- Skilled at programming in VB and C#, C/C++ applications
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and technical information
- Outstanding ability to look at data provided and analyze it and make decisions
- Exceptional ability to work well on both individual and team-oriented projects
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Youngstown State University, Ohio, OH