1021 Pine Street
Bridgeville, PA 15017
Job Objective Searching for the right opportunity to enhance my skills and broaden my experience by filling the position of Train Manager being offered by your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience supervising groups and providing front line position
- Expertise in railway environment
- Sound knowledge of interpreting text
- Ability to perform physical jobs
- Exceptional ability to provide optimal customer services
- Outstanding communication skills
- Skilled to analyze process and resolve issues
GE, Bridgeville, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored passenger tickers and ensured accuracy and price of each.
- Conducted safety checks on trains prior to departure.
- Managed carriages and ensured comfortable journey for passengers.
- Supervised working of staff and made necessary announcements.
- Handled all arrival and departure of trains and ensured safety of passengers.
- Identified customer problems and resolved all issues.
URS, Bridgeville, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Ensured optimal level of customer services and assisted customers in all emergencies.
- Managed and observed passengers on board and ensured compliance to all safety regulations.
- Assisted passengers in all his or her query and greeted passengers cheerfully.
- Monitored facility and ensured safety activities on board.
- Maintained neat and clean carriages and toilets.
CEVA, Bridgeville, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all train operations such as coupling cars and switching.
- Monitored application and release of hand brakes.
- Organized work and performed work on moving equipments and stairs.
- Ensured compliance to all precautions.
- Documented all reports and maintained and updated it accordingly.
- Performed troubleshoot on systems and resolved all issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Tusculum College, Greeneville, TN