3771 Whitetail Lane
Dallas, TX 75201
Job Objective To obtain a Terminal Operator position in an organization where I can use my skills to benefit and enrich my knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in light product refinery
- Profound knowledge of terminal operations and storage plants
- Panoptic knowledge of fuel oil blender operations
- Thorough understanding of piping drawings and blueprints
- Technical ability to assess fuel specifications
- Immense ability to use dock pipelines and crane
ITS Technologies & Logistics, llc, Dallas, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Modified blender controls and relevant settings prior to operations.
- Assisted in disconnection of hoses and valves after transfer.
- Prepared Declaration of Inspection for product moving tasks.
- Participated in obtaining of barge samples as per quality control processes.
- Analyzed defective equipments and reported safety hazards.
- Maintained work areas and evaluated all pumps and mixers.
Sunoco Logistics, Dallas, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Executed safety requirements and regulatory policies.
- Analyzed and resolved operational issues in coordination with supervisor.
- Maintained rail cars to maintain work environment.
- Participated in compliance of terminal policies and environment guidelines.
- Reviewed fuel samples and conducted spill response training.
- Assisted in equipment repairs and evaluated process invoices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Kaplan University, Davenport, IA