3322 Carolina Avenue
Brownsville, TX 78521
Job Objective To secure a Temporary Worker position with company where my skills and training will be utilized to their fullest potential while becoming a valuable member of team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiairity with general welding, machining, carpentry, pipe fitting, millwright, electrical
- Proficiency in using refrigeration and air conditioning and electronics instrumentation
- Ability to fabricate and replicate minor pieces for the repair
- Ability to perform soldering techniques on circuit board components
- Excellent office and communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds consistently throughout an entire shift
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Brownsville, TX
February 2005 – Present
- Managed empty cases and other line problems.
- Performed quality checks and other related work.
- Recorded all data as required.
- Cleaned and sanitized all equipment and facility as required.
- Worked in team-based environment.
- Planned process adjustments as needed.
True Value Company, Brownsville, TX
August 2000 – January 2005
- Determined mechanical and electrical problems.
- Replaced, fabricated and repaired defective parts.
- Tested and troubleshot high voltage multiphase and motors.
- Installed conduit and repaired control elements.
- Welded metals and performed carpentry.
- Repaired and replaced compressors, condensers and valves.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Converse College, Spartanburg, SC