3509 Austin Avenue
Savannah, GA 31405
Job Objective A challenging and rewarding position as a Student Counselor that utilizes my experience and counseling skills.
- Student Counselor, 2006 to Present
- City College of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Counseled students in the areas of career development and academic development.
- Planned and evaluated the school counseling program.
- Developed and reviewed a career and educational plan for each student.
- Organized school counseling program and developed activities to implement the program.
- Developed an innovative community service project to help students in developing social skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent working experience in school counseling
- Immense ability to use the media to announce programs of the school counseling programs
- Solid program planning and leadership skills
- Strong ability to conduct educational programs and workshops
- Well-versed with MS office and Internet
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Rider University
M.S in Psychology, 2006, University Of Miami