4700 Shobe Lane
Silverton, CO 81433
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience and training as a Stationary Engineer to help growing company meet their goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in utilizing industrial power plant equipment
- Deep understanding of boilers and other equipments
- Deep knowledge of electronic control equipment
- Ability to evaluate situations and maintain varied equipments
- Ability to resolve issues and work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior mechanical and analytical skills
Stationary Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Merck, Silverton, CO
- Managed apt oil, glycol and cooling water parameters.
- Reviewed capacity and adequacy of utility services.
- Carried out daily tours of utility equipment and routine tests.
- Assisted supervisory, engineering and customer personnel.
- Managed chemical treatment and utility equipment.
- Maintained proper housekeeping conditions and handled WPMS alarms.
- Aided General Workers and Maintenance personnel and coached technicians, supervisors and planners.
Stationary Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
PDJBConsulting, Silverton, CO
- Managed equipment and evaluated electrical system.
- Maintained equipment and monitored temperature, pressure, water levels and fuel consumption.
- Tested equipment.
- Handled burners and valves on equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA