2550 Hill Croft Farm Road
Sacramento, CA 95814
Job Objective Obtaining Special Needs Caregiver job where I can use my skills, planning and certification to help individuals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in proving care to all special need children
- Huge knowledge of various caregiver practices
- Deep knowledge of sign languages
- Good understanding of developmental growth, family, and other social systems
- Familiarity with impact of illness and disability on social functioning
- Ability to complete work without supervision
- Ability to lift heavy weight
- Ability to communicate with clients
- Ability to complete activities within timeframe
Special Needs Caregiver
The May Institute, Sacramento, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained confidentiality of all patient information as per policies.
- Participated in all staff meetings to maintain quality of services.
- Managed completion of various caregiver notes for each visit.
- Prepared reports for client status and services as per quality processes.
- Analyzed client requirements for nutritional requirements.
- Developed various ISP objectives for consumer progress.
- Maintained neat and clean area to ensure control of all infections.
- Performed various housekeeping activities such as laundry.
Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education
Rio Hondo College, Whittier, CA