4589 Hanifan Lane
Powder Springs, GA 30373
Objective Looking for a responsible position as a School Aide that will allow me to utilize my educational experience and skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with students and teachers
- Wide knowledge of administration policies and rules
- Excellent listening, reading comprehension and instructing skills
- Immense ability to handle classroom situations and patience
- Broad range of educational backgrounds
- School Aide, 2007 – Present
- National Education Association, Washington, DC
- Monitored students during lunch time, recess and at bus pick up and drop off times.
- Provided instructional and clerical support in classrooms.
- Monitored children in the classroom activities and meals.
- Helped in teaching lesson plans, instruction and directions.
- Created and maintained fun and educational atmosphere in the classroom.
B.S. in Sociology, 2005, Indiana University
M.S. in English, 2007, Brown University