6618 S Wabash Ave
Sacramento, CA 94203
Objective Obtain an Aerospace Engineer position at Boeing to utilize my talent and training in contributing to organizational goals and objectives.
- Wide knowledge of Boeing aerospace specifications.
- Substantial knowledge of avionics, electronics, astronomy and aircraft design.
- Solid experience in airworthiness engineering and in aircraft maintenance and fleet operations.
- Excellent drafting and CAD skills.
- Aerospace Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Kaman Aerospace Corporation., CA
- Designed, developed and tested aircraft, missiles and space vehicles.
- Measured and improved the performance of aircraft, components and systems.
- Developed avionic systems such as navigation instruments and communications.
- Planned and supervised the assembly and fitting of aircraft and components.
M.S in Aerospace Engineering, 2006
University of Virginia
B.S in Aerospace Engineering, 2004
University of Wisconsin-Madison