1370 Paul Wayne Haggerty Road
Kenner, LA 70065
Job Objective Seeking the position of a Salesforce Developer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in Salesforce Architecture, Design and Development
- Proficient in Salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services
- Thorough knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles
- Solid understanding of Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems
Tikolo, Inc., Kenner, LA
July 2006 – Present
- Identified and documented business requirements.
- Designed, implemented, tested, and documented code, configurations and enhancements on relevant systems.
- Explained the systems integration topology and the transactions that ran across it.
- Managed and administered systems, including incident response and break-fix.
- Participated in broader group responsibilities as assigned.
Warne Corporation, Kenner, LA
May 2002 – June 2006
- Created reusable code using the Salesforce developer toolkit.
- Handled web services API integrations.
- Developed custom objects, triggers and workflows.
- Interacted with customer operations managers to identify issues and potential areas for improvements to existing applications.
- Translated business requirements to smart solutions in Salesforce.com.
- Prepared technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Pacific Oaks College, California, CA