807 Parkway Drive
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Job Objective To obtain a Probate Paralegal position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of management, document drafting and processing of probate cases and claims
- Sound knowledge of property transactions, legal terminology, case precedents, deeds and wills
- Commendable knowledge of probate, trust, conservatorship, guardianship and estate planning lawsand concepts
- Proficient in using tax and estate planning software, MS Office and QuickBooks
- Ability to prepare, archive, review and maintain financial records and legal documents
- Ability to conduct legal research skills using appropriate electronic legal databases
Robert Half International, Sierra Vista, AZ
August 2012 – Present
- Checked and analyzed all relevant law sources and financial documents.
- Identified and contacted all qualified beneficiaries, interested parties and creditors.
- Drafted and filed legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, and contracts in court.
- Managed litigations and case calendar and prepared for court hearings.
- Computed estate tax returns and assisted in transfer of assets to beneficiaries.
- Met and interacted with clients, financial professionals and court officials, as required.
Holland & Knight, Sierra Vista, AZ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assembled, interpreted and evaluated all relevant legal documents and financial records.
- Executed case-related legal research and interviewed all clients and witnesses.
- Prepared, maintained and filed petitions, pleadings, discovery requests and other legal documents.
- Advised and assisted attorneys in preparation of assigned case hearings, in a timely manner.
- Computed property tax and tax returns and created list of assets and liabilities.
- Identified beneficiaries and delivered bequests to them, in a scheduled manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Assisting
John Carroll University, University Heights, OH