1737 SW Big Tree Rd
Job Objective To obtain an Operations Accountant position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices
- Outstanding knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
- Remarkable ability to analyze information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems
- Proficient with Sage Software, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Office and Crystal Reports Writer
- Ability to prioritize conflicting duties and maintain timeline integrity for projects and tasks
- Ability to resolve all situations in a professional manner
- Remarkable ability to produce reports, memos, executive summaries and project plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong accounting, analytical and problem-solving skills
Operations Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Jackson Wabash, Dallas, GA
- Ensured to update and reconcile the general ledger recording transaction activity.
- Calculated taxes and prepared tax returns in compliance with the payment and tax requirements.
- Prepared necessary reports for all property finance related departments.
- Prepared and reviewed account analysis and investigated and resolved necessary items.
- Ensured all financial accounting clerks were adequately trained and completing the tasks.
- Prepared requested schedules for annual audits and quarterly reviews.
Operations Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Aerotek, Dallas, GA
- Generated and submitted Monthly Inventory reports.
- Assisted in the analysis of all transactions.
- Assisted in providing explanations for the monthly operational variances.
- Provided explanations for the Operational activities.
- Contacted various cost center managers and functional heads to obtain explanations for spending, revenue and inventory variances.
Associate Degree in Business Management, University of Phoenix, Jacksonville, FL