3313 Monaghan St
Murrieta, CA 92563
Job Objective To obtain a Network Consultant position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience installing and implementing network infrastructure
- Ability to analyze data and tests network systems and makes recommendations
- Familiarity with Network Architecture, Design, Implementation, Operations Management and Optimization
- Wide knowledge of network hardware and tools, and enterprise monitoring software
- Proficient with Microsoft OS, Novell, UNIX, Excel, Word, Email Exchange, Cisco routers and Catalyst switches
Intex, Murrieta, CA, August 2005 – Present
- Outlined and maintained network systems.
- Recognized network system problems.
- Evaluated data and checked network systems.
- Imparted technical expertise and training.
- Designed and maintained system and user documentation.
view, Inc., Murrieta, CA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Handled system and network issues.
- Managed fresh client installations.
- Recognized ways to improvise our clients’ systems.
- Imparted daily review and management of on-site managed servers.
- Extended daily support and administration of client associates computing systems.
- Imparted enterprise network support.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Graceland University, Iowa, IA