169 Meadow Drive
Missoula, MT 59802
Job Objective To obtain a job as a Medical Copywriter where my strong Copywriting skills will come in handy in enhancing the reputation of the firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in medical writing for pharmaceutical industry
- Sound knowledge of marketing and advertising methods
- Profound knowledge of web writing and strategies
- Exceptional ability to maintain accuracy of medical content
- Familiarity with healthcare professional marketing, and current clinical practice
- Good understanding of copywriting techniques and standards and public relations
- Remarkable ability to adapt to changing environment
- Ability to evaluate existing materials
- Ability to analyze customer requirements
- Ability to understand clinical process and healthcare marketing
Intouch Solutions, Missoula, MT
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with Art Director and implemented various concepts for advertising.
- Analyzed client requirements and develop strategies for new client products.
- Developed copies in coordination with doctors and health care professionals.
- Performed research for all medical data on various platforms.
- Managed and assisted to transform complex materials into copies for layman to understand.
- Evaluated technical inspected of medical copies to ensure accuracy of copies.
- Performed regular evaluation of all in house resources to perform research.
- Ensured completion of projects within required timeframe and budget.
Top Prospect Group, Missoula, MT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed and maintained accuracy to all medical copies.
- Analyzed client briefs and prepared copies accordingly.
- Ensured compliance to all corporate guidelines and regulations.
- Maintained knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Administered copies to ensure compliance to service guidelines.
- Designed medical copies for various campaigns and materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science
Southern Virginia University, Buena Vista, VA