2602 Gorby Lane
Job Objective Experienced Informatics Nurse looking for a rewarding position within my area of knowledge.
Informatics Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Catholic Health Initiatives -, Hattiesburg, MS
- Assessed, identified issues and outcomes, planned and implemented care program to accomplish informatics goals.
- Monitored automation of patient data with corresponding workflow changes.
- Adhered to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on clinical practice in the planning and delivery of services.
- Completed documentation and analysis.
- Educated staff and patient on adult learning principles.
Informatics Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
McDowell Hospital, Hattiesburg, MS
- Participated in the planning, development, maintenance and evaluation of clinical information systems.
- Provided clinical expertise in designing, analyzing and modeling of nursing practices into computerized information systems.
- Performed system analysis which includes needs assessment, workflow analysis, capabilities and limitations of systems.
- Identified outcomes and developed performance measurements.
- Maintained operational documents and provided input in the development of policies and procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience with clinical informatics projects
- Remarkable experience in Leadership as a Charge Nurse and Unit Educator
- Exceptional knowledge of clinical operations and policies and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of applicable nursing standards of practice as required by State, Federal and accreditation organizations
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to plan and coordinate projects
B.A in Health Care Studies, Panola College, Carthage, TX