2247 Lilac Lane
Statesboro, GA 30458
Job Objective Looking for a Hotel Inspector position in which to use my past experience and educationalbackground to become an asset to your company and a valued member of your team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable cleaning and inspection experience in a hospitality environment
- Expertise in inspecting hotel facilities
- Familiarity with inventory management, housekeeping practices, and standards
- Wide knowledge of cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work to meet deadline
Hotel Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Pyramid Hotel Group, Statesboro, GA
- Inspected the hotel on an everyday basis as directed by the housekeeping manager.
- Ensured the room is condition to receive the guests and informed the front desk accordingly.
- Monitored the unoccupied rooms for any malfunctions such as electrical and plumbing problems.
- Maintained the rooms to ensure there is no unauthorized use of the rooms.
- Conducted regular inspections on the room such as checking the doors and the laundry chutes to ensure that the room is clean and ensured cleanliness in the rooms.
- Developed the assignment sheets for the staff, administered the cleaning to cart to ensure that there are appropriately stocked.
Hotel Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Statesboro, GA
- Conducted regular inspections on all units of the property before the arrival and after the departure of the guest.
- Performed the duties of the housekeeping assistant in the off season and additional responsibilities when required.
- Maintained a record of all the inspection carried and mentioned if any deficiencies in them.
- Prepared a log and maintained the vacuum.
- Monitored the return of all the keys to the front desk by the end of the day.
- Inspected the linen of the hotel and counted them to ensure that none of it is missing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL