1448 Hilltop Street
Springfield, MA 1115
Job Objective Willing to be a part of your organization as a Hospital Volunteer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in hospital volunteering services
- Profound knowledge of health care services
- Deep knowledge of customer service operations
- Skilled in working with patients of various ages
- Familiarity with HIPAA procedures
- Ability to push patients in wheelchairs
- Ability to respond to age-specific needs of patients
- Ability to maintain safe and friendly environment for patients
South Nassau Communities Hospital, Springfield, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Greeted visitors and responded to their inquiries.
- Provided assistance to visitors in finding their destinations.
- Assisted Receptionist in patient information desk as needed.
- Delivered flowers to customers.
- Escorted patients to several departments.
- Organized art activities and other safe activities for patients.
- Maintained warm and caring environment for patients.
- Educated families about health and safety information.
Roger Williams Medical Center, Springfield, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided patient care and support services.
- Escorted new patients to their rooms.
- Transported patents to and from testing areas.
- Delivered books and gifts to patients.
- Informed hospital policies to patients and visitors.
- Ensured that wheelchairs were always available at the entrance.
- Maintained the lobby clean and organized.
- Informed volunteers about patients’ needs on daily basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration
Mt. San Jacinto College, San Jacinto, CA