4733 Rhode Island Avenue
Washington, DC 20005
Objective Looking for work as a Health and Safety Administrator in order to exercise my experience in the industry for your organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong experience in administering the health department ensuring food hygiene
- Sound knowledge of the warehouse distribution system
- Wide knowledge of Foods, Nutrition and Institution Management
- Profound knowledge of the pest control
- Ability to follow the Food hygiene legislation
- Ability to inspect food facilities for compliance with sanitary, safety, security and housekeeping standards
- Ability to keep records and prepares reports
Health And Safety Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Coalinga State Hospital, Washington, DC
- Maintained and implemented the health and safety practices in the facility.
- Assisted Health and Safety Manager in implementing the health regulations to ensure a safe working facility.
- Reviewed the various health and food hygiene regulations and policies.
- Assisted in getting registration and licenses in food safety and fire safety regulations.
Health And Safety Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
ArcelorMittal, Washington, DC
- Maintained records of the health safety equipments and related materials, audited them regularly to ensure their working.
- Monitored the working of the pest control contractor.
- Reported all accidents in the facility to the insurance companies and the authorities.
- Coordinated with the enforcement authorities to regulate food, health and safety regulations.
- Deployed the various employees to administer the safety regulations of the facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Wilmington University, New Castle, DE